Season's Greetings

I hope you have had a fabulous Christmas.  I am finally starting to feel the December madness ebbing away. I started the month thousands of miles away with a great bunch of friends, have been away for my first ever weekend with my DH without my kids and have just about managed to get through the usual Christmas festivities & family visits without dropping too many of the spinning plates it felt like I was carrying! 


Whilst the decorations are still up and we are still working our way through the selection boxes, I thought I'd share one of the cards I made using my fav Chrismassy set (Snow Swirled) and my fav colours of the moment, Crumbcake & Primrose Petals.






I am looking forward to Sale-a-bration (more about that next month) starting at the end of January. I have seen some of the freebies on offer, and can't believe how nice they are especially as you will get 1 for every £45 you spend. I must admit I was expecting maybe a single stamp or a couple of buttons but this is wayyyyyy better.

Also a reminder that the current seasonal Autumn /Winter catalogue will only be available until the end of January.

Comments