Last class from the 2012-13 catalogue

Thanks again to the lovely ladies who come to my class at Elvaston. They always put a smile on my face. I had this one planned for ages as I really thought The Best of Everything set would carry on into the next catalogue. As usual I was thwarted so this was its first & last outing!

We made a cute Birdhouse style box card which can be tied with ribbon to keep its box shape, stood with its doors open so you can read the greeting & see the beautiful stamping and best of all, folded flat for posting.

The little bluebell flowers are so easy to make with the Itty Bitty punches and they also make lots of other cute little flowers,  it's going to be difficult NOT to put them onto every card. The colours are Wisteria Wonder and Pool Party, inspired by the view out of my craft room window.

I've just taken this photo but the pale forget-me-nots seem to have disappeared.

Comments